This was not easy. Our presenters didn’t pull any punches. Seriously—there were some amazing, intriguing, and downright shocking entries we wish we could have used, but after voting … we narrowed the presentations down to fourteen for Ignite Phoenix After Hours #1.
Sticking to the Ignite Phoenix principles, with an added edgy vibe, I present the lineup for our inaugural event:
- A Brief History of Pornographic Videogames – Adam ‘Pi’ Birch
- An Expressway to Your Skull: Strange Visions, Infernal Machines, and You – Ashley Naftule
- Cantaloupe, Cropping & Kegel Exercises – Annie Janssen
- C*nt – Nina Miller
- Do Drink & Drive! – Michael Cady
- Faith Isn’t Sacred – Alexander Cherry
- Fuckin’ Asthma – Debbie Walker
- Introducing … Lenny Bruce – Tim Giron
- It Started With A Wink – But I should Have Killed You – Stacey Champion
- Need a Hand? Vaginal Fisting for 1 and all! – Shanna Katz
- Not Mexican Enough – or – a son of a bastard searches for identity – Krystofer James VanSlyke
- Rectum – Nearly killed them – Terry Simpson
- The Dead: Zombies & Our Fascination & Love of the Dead – Victor Moreno
- Titties Through the Ages – Evo Terra
We would like to thank all the brave souls who took an adventurous step and sent presentation ideas for IPAH #1. We were thrilled to have so many submissions for our first event, and truly, each one had its own wonderfully dark and dangerous merit. We hope to see all of you in Scottsdale for IPAH #1.
And start now: reach out to your personal dark passenger. Get ready to submit for IPAH #2!