Photo by Devon Christopher Adams
After Hours is fast approaching, and we can’t wait to see you this Friday! Here’s everything you need to know for the show.
Ignite Phoenix After Hours #4
Date: Friday, November 14, 2014, from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Location: The Mint
7373 E Camelback Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251
- Admission: Tickets are currently SOLD OUT. However, there are always a few people who can’t go at the last minute. We will be guiding them to our Facebook page, so keep an eye on that page to find tickets or a hot date. Also, remember to bring your ID since this is a 21+ event.
- Times: Doors open at 6:000 p.m. on Friday, November 14th, and the show will start at 7:00 p.m.
- Parking: Click here for a parking map. The Mint is located at 7373 E. Camelback Road on Camelback just east of Scottsdale Road. You can use street parking around the club, the parking garage on 4377 W. Wells Fargo Ave., or valet at the W Hotel west of The Mint.
- Food: Things may get a little hot and steamy at IPAH, so The Mint has cooked up some special dishes to follow suit. The menu will include jalapeno mac and cheese, chicken strips and fries, and vegetarian egg rolls with sweet and sour sauce.
- Drinks: The Mint has a full bar to fuel the party. Cash is preferred, so stop by the bank on your way there or use the on-site ATM.
- Attire: Whether you want to dress to the nines, pull out your banana hammock, or go topless (yes, really), anything goes at IPAH. Most people will be casual, but go on with your bad self and dress in whatever makes you feel good! Just make sure to wear comfortable shoes because seating is limited.
- Get social: Follow our Facebook page for updates, and use #IPAH4 on your posts at the event. Remember – no pictures or video are allowed without permission from the After Hours team.
Photo via Devon Christopher Adams
In true Ignite Phoenix fashion, tickets to After Hours #4 went faster than your first time (hey-o!). We’re officially sold out, but if you want to get your little hands on one of these golden tickets, watch the Ignite Phoenix After Hours Facebook page in the coming weeks.
People often contact us when they can’t attend at the last minute or if they have an extra ticket. We’ll be guiding them to our Facebook page, where they can post a message and find a new owner or a hot date.
So, don’t put away those assless chaps you were going to wear quite yet. Keep an eye on that page, and we hope to see you (and your chaps) on the 14th.
Christine Chapman at IPAH #3. Image via Devon Christopher Adams.
You dirty, morbid, naughty, brave people. You sent in so many crazy submissions for Ignite Phoenix After Hours #4 that it took HOURS to narrow them down. After many drinks, heated discussions, and an awkward run-in with a priest, we finally have our official line-up of speakers! From serious to sassy and “Oh cool!” to “Oh HELL no!” there will be a little something for everyone on November 14th.
Meet the people who will be baring their souls (and twisted minds) for you at After Hours #4, and mark your calendars to buy tickets when they go on sale next Saturday, October 25, at 10:00 a.m.
|Living with the Effects of Sexual Abuse
|What to watch? BDSM in mainstream media.
|Medical marijuana: This ain’t yer ma’s weed, man
|Sexy Photos in the Age of Surveillance
|Sex is Better in a Closet Anyways
|Geek on the Street, freaks in the sheets
|Science + Love = The Raelian Religion
|You Gotta Be Hard: How to take sexy photos of naked men
|The History of The World’s Funniest Joke
|The Myth of Modesty: Decoupling nudity and sexuality
|A Sex Therapist’s Recipe for a Stress-Free Threesome
||Dr. Susan Simpson
|Men are fucking babies!